I got my new bike over the weekend and I find it to be of high quality and great fun.
I am a newbie to the bike world, and although I don't plan to maintain my bike hard core like those athletes with five figure $$ high-end cycles, it would be good to have a basic list on what I should buy to fix/maintain/have fun with this bike (i.e. pump, lubricant, light, water bottle holder, etc.).
Your mileage may vary, but I got a tube and tools in the pack. It's a pretty tight fit. I also put it back "right side up", because otherwise the light was pointing at the ground. If I need to get into it, I'll just have to remove it, but I'll only get into it if I need to fix something.
I found that the Timbuk2 small bag is a good fit (I tried a bunch at Sports Basement), and even then I mounted it "upside down"; otherwise the zipper is not accessible. The reflector became a bit of an issue then, so I bought the rack to put the reflector on. :)
I'm not sure that a spare tube will fit with the tools, though!
With this bike, I find that much maintenance can be done by turning the bike upside down, in lieu of using a bike stand.
a leg band for your chain side pants leg
Following Accessories are going to be available on EuroMini Store on December 27th, 2017
1. Water Bottle and Cage
2. Mini air pump
3. Saddle bag
Thank you for purchasing a EuroMini! As a cyclist, there's an endless selection of accessories to add-on. However, to answer your question of what you really need. I came up with a few "must haves" to have a safe and enjoyable ride. In addition, a few tools for basic maintenance. Please let me know if I've missed anything or would like to add.
1) Helmet. Because safety first!
2) Proper gear. Besides helmet and gloves, I wear a high visibility jacket that turns into a vest if it gets too hot.
3) Water bottle. Stay hydrated
4) Air pump/ tire pressure gauge. I carry a portable one and have a stand-up one at home
5) All in one tool. Just in case you need adjustments
6) Tire levers and spare tube
7) Small seat bag. To carry essentials
8) Set of lights (flasher tail light) and a bell
9) Bicycle repair stand, nice to have but not necessary
10) Bicycle tool kit